Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

underweight, underdeveoped and crying baby
jowi1 posted:
I babysat for a neighbor yesterday for their 7 month old adorable little girl.
her parents are lovely , happy and well educated and this is their first baby. we are retired and i offered to babysit occassionally when they want to go out to dinner or something light. However, I have been so upset ever since I babysat. The baby looks like a 3 1/2 month old instead of a 7 month old. She cries all the time. The parents told me they have not left her with her with me because she cries all the time. I don't think she sits up yet. I was able to settle her down and have her sleep a little by holding her real close and singing rock a bye baby. I know one would jump to the conclusion that she is spoiled but I do not believe that it is. I feel so strongly that something is really bothering the poor little girl. She is in the 15% of her weight. She refuses the bottle. Usually a bottle will soothe a baby. I am not satisfied that she is just a cranky baby and feel that maybe they are not doing all that they can to find out what is wrong with the baby. If adults can't get good food because of the problems indiginous to corporate america food - where does that leave babies.

I am so worried. Does any one have any clues?
lettemommyof2 responded:
I wouldn't judge by watching her one time. All kids are different and develop differently. My kids are both small because they where born samll, 5 lbs. And they both cryed like evry baby does. LOL my first did nothing but cry and kept me up all night long everynight for over a year and he is fine. My daughter on the other hand sleeps well but like him is small and ALOT of the time refuses to eat. she is 7 months also and is 12lbs. Dr says she is as healthy as can be

Helpful Tips

HELP! Naps and Dicipline in 5yos
I have a 5 year old daughter as well as an almost 5 month old daughter. My oldest daughter lives with her father but i get her every ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 17 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.