Skip to content
constipation
factormomof3 posted:
my 7 month olds have been suffering from constipation for over a month I have taken them to their ped and she tells me to keep them on a high fiber diet they scream and cry when they poop I've changed formulas done what their dr has said to do nothing is working both are starting to vomit and I've told her nothing still so I've taken upon myself to go buy stuff to give them some type of help but that is getting to where it's not work I've done everything I just need to know what to do now

stellagonzalez responded:
Give your baby ORS liquid, this will help your baby to get relief from constipation.

atti_editor responded:
Hi factormomof03,

I am so sorry that you babies are going through this. Are they feeling any better? This article on babies and constipation has a couple of tips that you might try (in addition to those that you already mentioned doing) to ease their discomfort. If they are still constipated to the point of pain after you have exhausted all of these options, it may be a good idea to push your pediatrician to look for some underlying cause. Please let us know how they are doing!

Best wishes,
Atti

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.