Skip to content
5 months and stuffy
arryannas_mommy posted:
My daughter is sneezing, and coughing a lot. I believe the coughing is due to drainage from her sinuses. She has a runny/stuffy nose. She will be 6 months on the 4th of September. When she is laid down on her back or tummy she coughs and gags, so I elevated her with a pillow so she could sleep. I don't think it's serious enough to see her pediatrician, how can I alleviate her stuffy/runny nose

atti_editor responded:
Hello,

I hope that your daughter's symptoms have cleared. If not, it may be a good idea to have her pediatrician take a look. Also, here is some information on how to soothe your child's cold that you may find helpful now or in the future. Please let us know how you both are doing!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.