Skip to content
Bummi's Trainers
mamatobe08 posted:
I found a CD store back home in Michigan last week. They had these trainers. We haven't used them yet, because I didn't want to worry about the laundry on our trip, but I'm going to wash them today now that we're back in IL. Has anyone used them before? They feel super soft and they're waterproof. We have been using Pullups but I'm so sick of spending all that money! Plus, this will help me get him back to using the potty now that I'm usually feeling a little better than a week ago. :)

Just looking for anyone else's experience with them.
http://www.ecobuns.com/Bummis-Training-Pants_p_17.html

wxbuny responded:
we did something similar with DD. I put her in big girl pants with a cover. This way she could learn when she was going and associate the feeling. It took us less than two weeks for her to "get it" on her own with no punishment. Granted we are having some regressions right now which we think is her asserting her control. We worked off of praise when she went and ignoring it when she went in her pants. I would just say "hey let's put this in the potty next time" and change her.

Now at night and nap we use the Happy heinys fitted sherpas so we don't have to buy pull-ups either. I feel like pull-up are glorified diapers and they are just as absorbent. I think you are definitely on the right track! Good luck!

MontanaMama2009 responded:
Honestly, I think those are way too expensive for me. But I think they'll be great!

I usually go from cd to those uber-thick cotton training underwear. I tend to do a lot of laundry in the potty-training stage, but figure it was worth it for me, anyway.

Let us know how they work!

mamatobe08 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
I just need something waterproof for the car rides and stuff. :) We won't be in IL much longer, but to get to anywhere fun it's at least a 30 minute drive. And even once we're back in MI, we'll still be traveling quite often. We aren't the type to sit still for long lol. :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Alicia-29 DH-28 DD-6-2-08 DS-11-08-09 We loosely follow attachment parenting and I love it! We live in southern Vermont where we are always outside pl...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.