Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cool Sun Protection for our Kids!
MontanaMama2009 posted:

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=535661&cmSource=Search

MontanaMama2009 responded:
And I totally dig this:

From the same site as posted above.

daisy729 responded:
Love the sunglasses! I've been threatening to buy doggles (dog sunglasses) for Dane. They have the strap to keep them on his head. These are perfect, and cheaper!!

roni090909 responded:
The sunglasses are awesome. Too bad they are for girls. DS will not wear sunglasses but he loves hats. So I guess I am lucky there.

cheeezie25 replied to roni090909's response:
I actually bought a similar pair of sunglasses with the strap for DS from Target (in a boyish color of course). Unfortunately, that still doesn't prevent him from ripping those things off his face... o well

daisy729 replied to cheeezie25's response:
I wish I could find them at our Target, I've looked and they don't have any

I've tried hats, he won't keep those on.

We live in AZ, so he needs to wear something. Everytime we go out his eyes shut and they start to water really bad. I wish he would keep something on. I'm hoping the strap will help keep them on his head long enough for him to realize they will help him. Fingers crossed.

wxbuny replied to daisy729's response:
toys r us and babies r us have them too! I am not sure the price difference but we had them for DD when she was little.

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=114&products_id=1061

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534597&cm_ven=Bizrate&orderType=2&cm_ite=14103

daisy729 replied to wxbuny's response:
I must look in the wrong spots. Or, more likely, our stores suck by me! I was looking for a winter hat for Dane back in November, I couldn't find one in either store.

I think I like the ones on the onestepahead site. I think we might try those.

wxbuny replied to daisy729's response:
I make winter hats!! Let me know I'll only charge you shipping! They are on my facebook. I only need his head measurement! (I know you don't need it anytime soon, I'm just excited!!)

RunninMama responded:
I'm going to get a pair of water shoes for DS from that site for the beach this year. He won't wear sunglasses, but I have a pair ready. They aren't from that site, but they are similar. He does wear a hat if it's a baseball hat, so at least it's something.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old from Albany, NY. DF and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Isabella. She was born on St Patty's Day, 2009! S...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Cleaning Products
VINEGAR: Mix 1 part water to 1 part vinegar. Works as a natural deodorizer AND disinfectant! Safe on most surfaces and incredibly ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.