Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OT: Jamie
ukbluegirl02 posted:
Had another boob question. :-)

OK so the clogged duct is clear. But today I feel what appears to be two small marbles. Another clogged duct in the works?

Anyone have any ideas?

ukbluegirl02 responded:
Nevermind, I just saw your response on the other board. Thanks!

jlcohen78 replied to ukbluegirl02's response:
I just read your response on the bf-ing board and nearly spit out my coffee from laughing! I can just picture you feeling yourself up, lol!

How is it today?

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it's still the clogged duct from last week but it's just moving up. Sometimes when it happens to me, the lump will start on the outside of my boob but as it works itself out it seems to move towards the center.

ukbluegirl02 replied to jlcohen78's response:
Felt up again today. I could get used to this. :-)

Anyway, yep a whole bag of marbles. And it's time for my date with the pump. Perhaps that will help.

I told DH I had a clogged duct this weekend. He told me that was TMI. :-)

jlcohen78 replied to ukbluegirl02's response:
You are too funny!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Name is Aubrey, I just had my first child, Bradley James, on 11/13/2010. I am 21 years old, not married, but I've been with Bradleys father for...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.