Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Things your DH does that make you clench your teeth - Poll
MontanaMama2009 posted:
(or SO)

What does your DH do (or not do) that just makes you clench your teeth or make your head spin???

A. My DH clips his toenails and fingernails into the tub...and then leaves them. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

magsnemma responded:
My DH pees on the seat and sometimes the floor, which is so gross to sit in. It always gets me at like 3 AM when I'm stumbling into the bathroom too. Ick.

daisy729 responded:
YUCK...to both those!

I gave DH a very hard time about dripping on the floor after he pees, he's gotten much better. Not perfect though

DH will 'wash' his hands (another story) and then not dry them, he lets them drip all over the kitchen floor. And then I walk through, with my socks on, and I have damp socks. Gross.

stephs_3_kidz replied to daisy729's response:
My DH pulls the dripping wet hands thing..UGH..ALL over the kitchen. Very annoying.

But the thing that makes me clench my teeth the hardest..

The counter/bar between the family room and kitchen is pretty low, and DH ALWAYS drops his change, keys, and utility knife there, where DS2 can reach it. HELLO.....he's not even 2, he has no idea WHY he shouldn't stick those pennies in his mouth or take the utility knife apart.

Grr.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Alicia-29 DH-28 DD-6-2-08 DS-11-08-09 We loosely follow attachment parenting and I love it! We live in southern Vermont where we are always outside pl...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.