Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just a Reminder:
MontanaMama2009 posted:
This board is for mamas who breastfeed, cloth diaper, AP, co-sleep, EC, homeschool, cook organically, and those things mentioned in the forum's information section...or are INTERESTED in those things.

This board is also for women who are supportive of others.

If you have no interest in the above-mentioned things and find it difficult to be supportive in your responses/posts, this board may not be the best place for you.

I'm thankful for all of you nourishing mamas out in WebMD land who are supportive of others and alternative parenting styles. Thank you.

Momma2Ethan responded:
Thanks Kim! I mainly lurk but post sometimes. I enjoy reading this board and all of the helpful tips! Thanks again Kim!

daisy729 responded:
Thanks Kim

I would give you a hug if I could!

I really love this board, all of the advice I have been given has been helpful. And I love all the new things you are trying and then reporting on. I never, in a million years, thought I would start to turn crunchie. I don't know if I will ever be as brave as you, but, ya never know. I never thought I would be where I am now

MontanaMama2009 replied to daisy729's response:
Hugs right back at ya

I never thought I'd turn crunchie, either...I'm absolutely LOVING it!

daisy729 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I have noticed when I have started switching things to more natural, life seems a little less...complicated? I'm not sure if that is the right word. Maybe because I know there are less chemicals for Dane to get into? Or that we won't breathe them in. Not sure why? But, it does make me feel better.

daisy729 replied to daisy729's response:
Bump

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
Thanks Daisy

ukbluegirl02 replied to ariannasmommy1125's response:
Yep thanks!

Isn't this board all about "If you can't say anything nice...."

mamatobe08 replied to daisy729's response:

Momma2Ethan replied to mamatobe08's response:
Thanks for *bumping* this up!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Alicia-29 DH-28 DD-6-2-08 DS-11-08-09 We loosely follow attachment parenting and I love it! We live in southern Vermont where we are always outside pl...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.