Skip to content
Who Wants This FREE terry cloth diaper?
MontanaMama2009 posted:
I made this tonight with my 10yod. Lilac colored with a sewn-in insert. Velcro closure. Waist: size 16 inches to 18 inches. Too small for Nettie. Boo Hoo.

APO Facebook

mommyof12b2 responded:
Kim,
Do u still have the diaper?

MontanaMama2009 replied to mommyof12b2's response:
I do. However, I need to measure the leg openings for you, as well.

Seems to me that this diaper would do really well on a 6 month old child, or thereabouts.

Or maybe Nettie is just a giant, I dunno.

but I will measure the leg openings and let you know what it comes out to be and if that will work for you...

Oh, crud! I took a nap on my lunch break and didn't measure the leg opening!

Sorry! I will do it tonight.

Okay, so I asked my nanny/sitter what she thought of the homemade diaper (since she's a seamstress, as well.)

Here's what she said:
* The leg holes are small, so it would probably fit up to 6 months or around there
* the elastic is sewn in such a way that it might cause irritation to baby's legs
* it would make a great nighttime absorbent diaper

again, it IS available, so if you'd like it, I'll send it out.

Just keep in mind that my 10yod helped me sew it! :)

mommyof12b2

Still interested?
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

mommyof12b2 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
Maybe DD is too big. Post on baby boards, maybe someone with a smaller baby. It is so cute I wouod hate to get it and it not fit her.

Sure thing!
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old from Albany, NY. DF and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Isabella. She was born on St Patty's Day, 2009! S...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.