Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Courage to Continue
MontanaMama2009 posted:
Check it out on my blog...
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish!  Life is grand!  http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

mtnwolf responded:
I have tried several times to post comments on your blog but it won't cooperate. It even prompted me to make my own blog. (Which I've thought about, but that's a different story...) I miss chatting with you! Email some time!

Regarding your post...I'm sorry you had to deal with that before going off to work. And, my LO also has done the crying when I pick her up thing - also heartbreaking. I don't leave her often, but when I do it's with MIL and she loves it there. Thankfully she only fusses a short time before she crashes in the car on the way home! (Her 3y/o cousin lives there and they play hard the entire time she's there, which means LO sleeps great for her nap and bed time that night!)

MontanaMama2009 replied to mtnwolf's response:
Lisa,

I have a different computer at work...which doesn't remember your email address.

kjohnson3@mt.gov
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old from Albany, NY. DF and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Isabella. She was born on St Patty's Day, 2009! S...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Cleaning Products
VINEGAR: Mix 1 part water to 1 part vinegar. Works as a natural deodorizer AND disinfectant! Safe on most surfaces and incredibly ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.