Skip to content
I need a new obsession.....
jlc78 posted:
Since last summer my obsession has been CDing.

But DD is well on her way to being PT'd. She woke up dry in the morning yesterday and today she actually made it to the potty. She hasn't worn a diaper during the day since Saturday when we went strawberry picking. I can't remember the last time I actually changed a poop diaper. And I went over a week without having to do a load of diapers.

I'm really excited to have 2 PT'd kids. But a part of me is sad to say farewell to the CD's. Now what can I obsess about?????
Me (31) DH (32) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

MontanaMama2009 responded:
I think I posted something along these same lines a few weeks back.

Neathery has new Elmo underwear that Nanny sewed an absorbent liner into (well, several pair), and Neathery is afraid to pee or poo on Elmo, LOL. So she hasn't had an accident on Elmo in days. The floor, yes, but no on Elmo.

So my new obsession is: my blog, and living more eco-friendly. I'm also starting up a new group in town for eco-parenting.

do you have any hobbies, Jamie? It's time to begin on that again.
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

mamatobe08 responded:
Maybe it's the CM Consultant in me, but obsess about getting your photos into albums! :) I have no time or energy to do it right now but I want to get some albums done before the LO comes. I'm just mad I procrastinated on buying the book I wanted to use for Charlie's newborn album, because it's now on backorder until October! It's sooo cute too. Ugh!

jlc78 responded:
Elmo. Too cute!!!

Does cleaning count as a hobby? LMBO. I'm semi-serious though. I'm a bit OCD and now that the kids are older, finding the time is much easier.

I'm thinking of taking the whole cooking from scratch to a new level. I was never really into cooking and reading labels until DS started solids. And now I really love it.

Michelle --- I have a love-hate relationship with CM. I've tried for years now to get into it but I just can't stick with it for very long. Maybe I should pick back up with it. The question would be....where is all of my stuff?!?!

mamatobe08 replied to jlc78's response:
Haha :) I don't know how long ago it was when you were into it, but we now have a lot of easy, quick albums. I made an entire album in 3 hours one day. And it looks good! :) If you ever have any questions let me know.

Cooking is a great hobby! Get the kids involved, and do some fancy things you haven't had the chance to do in a while :)

ad1978 replied to mamatobe08's response:
How do you have time for a new hobby? :)

My hobbies generally include eating and sleeping.

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
My obsession now is photography. I am either taking or editing pictures all the time! Hopefully we will be pg with baby #2 soon and then I can pick your brain about CDing!

jlc78 replied to mamatobe08's response:
I was really into it about 4 or 5 years ago. Then I got pregnant with DS, lol! I've tried picking it back up a few times but then I lose interest in it. My mom's family is really into it. Some one is almost always having a demo or some type of gathering for it. And now that it's been so long, I'm back to the sorting phase, lol! I think the photo books would be the way to go for me. I just haven't been able to justify buying the software.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 34 years old, i am married for the second time and have my one and only child lucas,who is 2 years old.dh has 3 teenagers from his previous marri...More

Helpful Tips

How Has Your Marriage Changed?
I'm a veteran mommy...been doing it for 15 years now. But I have a few newbie mommy friends who struggle with how their marriage has ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.