Skip to content
National Donut Day
daisy729 posted:
So, I just read that Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts are celebrating national donut day by offering a free donut today! Your hips and butts can thank me later

Yummy.

MontanaMama2009 responded:
Darn it!

No Krispy Kremes for 4 hours!!!! I haven't a clue where Dunkin Donuts are located in Montana.

In Honor of this Holy day of Donuts, I shall purchase some at the store on my way home.
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

daisy729 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
O-M-Gosh...no Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts?! Good Lord woman, do you live on the south pole!?

At least you are honoring the day with some store bought donuts! Enjoy!!

sarahann1978 replied to daisy729's response:
I also have no Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Doughnuts, I always say I live 20 miles past the middle of no where!
Sarah (31), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

daisy729 replied to sarahann1978's response:
LOL.

I have lived in a town like that. I remember what a big day it was when they got an Applebee's.

I live in a big city now, so I forget that not EVERYone has access to chains

mamatobe08 replied to daisy729's response:
I wish I had known about this before I drove to St. Louis yesterday, I would have gone today instead to get some donuts!

Daisy, my relatives are from a small Ohio town, and I can still remember the year they got Walmart. That was like the greatest thing ever, my cousins were all like "YEA, we're an actual city now, we're getting a Walmart!"

daisy729 replied to mamatobe08's response:
LOL!

I had moved to the small town not too long after they got a Walmart and Chili's. They were so excited! But I have to admit, I liked the local shops and restaurants way better than the chain's.

sarahann1978 replied to daisy729's response:
It took me a while to adjust, but now I'm used to it. We live about 65 miles from the closest Walmart, it used to be 80! There is a McD's and Wendy's about 7 miles from me, but I dare not eat at the McD's because it is quite possibly the most dirty one in the country. Oh and there is a Pizza Hut that we go to once and a while, otherwise everything is local Mom and Pop type businesses.
Sarah (31), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me, DH, three girls, two labs, one tabby cat, 20 guppies and a baby lop-eared bunny.

Helpful Tips

How Has Your Marriage Changed?
I'm a veteran mommy...been doing it for 15 years now. But I have a few newbie mommy friends who struggle with how their marriage has ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.