Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Neathery is Potty Trained!
MontanaMama2009 posted:
No more diapers!

She went four days last week, all weekend, and again this morning with undies on.

Only one mistake on Saturday.

Yay!!!
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish!  Life is grand!  http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

TyPatrick08 responded:
Go Neathery!!! And the trainer :)

mamatobe08 responded:
Yay good work--both of you! :)

jlc78 responded:
That's awesome!!!!

DD is almost there. She's poop trained for certain. And we're about 85% of the way there for pee.

And now that I think about it, I don't think I'll miss cd-ing. :)
Me (31) DH (32) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

MontanaMama2009 responded:
Ugh! I spoke too soon! Last night, she peed the bed. Poor darlin. Soaked through her jammies, her sheets, her mattress.

So I was up late last night changing stuff around.

Luckily, she went right back to bed. (In a diaper, BTW).

She woke up dry...then peed on the potty this morning.
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

mtnwolf responded:
Yay, way to go Neathery!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Alicia-29 DH-28 DD-6-2-08 DS-11-08-09 We loosely follow attachment parenting and I love it! We live in southern Vermont where we are always outside pl...More

Helpful Tips

How Has Your Marriage Changed?
I'm a veteran mommy...been doing it for 15 years now. But I have a few newbie mommy friends who struggle with how their marriage has ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.