Skip to content
Kill me now
Ryannbaby posted:
They took away our access to Facebook at work. I want to cry. Legit .. CRY!
I'm Ryann (30), DF Gabe (31).  Our beautiful DD - 14 months - Isabella Francesca Marie - Born on St Patty's Day 2009.  So in love with our little beauty!  

cheeezie25 responded:
That is total balls. I would quit on the spot lol

sarahaguirre responded:
Welcome to my world Ryann!!!!!!!! It blows big chunks.

jlynnpaine responded:
Well crap! I would quit too. Can you get a new phone that you can access FB on instead?

Ryannbaby replied to jlynnpaine's response:
I have been resisting getting a crackberry for awhile now. I really do not need all those additional fees. Ah man, guess I'll have to wait till I get home. Anyone have AIM? lol
I'm Ryann (30), DF Gabe (31). Our beautiful DD - 14 months - Isabella Francesca Marie - Born on St Patty's Day 2009. So in love with our little beauty!

sarahaguirre replied to Ryannbaby's response:
I have yahoo messenger. Also, if you have Sprint DH and I both got Blackberry's (it was BOGOF) we got both for $50. We have unlimited everything and pay $165 a month which was actually $10 more for 1500 minutes.

ad1978 responded:
oh no!!! that sucks.

kristinrayerootes responded:
I think I will probably be in a similar situation when I switch jobs after next week. I am afraid I won't have access to anything during the day! Thankfully, I will be able to work from home 1 or 2 days a week and I might have to fire up my home computer for access on those days!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 34 years old, i am married for the second time and have my one and only child lucas,who is 2 years old.dh has 3 teenagers from his previous marri...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Cleaning Products
VINEGAR: Mix 1 part water to 1 part vinegar. Works as a natural deodorizer AND disinfectant! Safe on most surfaces and incredibly ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.