Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ugh...
MontanaMama2009 posted:
So on my lunch break, I pick up my kids from home (they're on summer vaca now), drive all the way to the other side of town to Target, find the items on my list, price compare on all of those items, walk my cart to the front lines, wait, the checker checks out my items and bags them, and then after she gives me my total, I look into my purse.....I left my wallet on my desk at work.

Ugh...
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish!  Life is grand!  http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

daisy729 responded:
That sucks!

Sounds like you are having one of those days. I'm having one of those weeks. Monday I was sick with a stomach bug. Tuesday my computer at work had a virus. Yesterday it got 'fixed'. Sent an email with an attachment to my boss this afternoon and now she is having computer issues. So, we aren't sure if my computer is fixed or if she is having different issues. And, on top of all that, my mom is now sick, so I have no one to watch Dane. So, I'm at home. *sigh*

MontanaMama2009 replied to daisy729's response:
Oh, no!

Well, I hope it's at least a sunny day while you're at home with Dane, Jaimee!
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

daisy729 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
It is, but it's like opening an oven when you go outside out here. Our summer's here are like your winters, most people stay inside and avoid the heat. Some people are nuts and go out and play in the 110 degree heat. I am not though, I like my nice 78-80 degree house.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old from Albany, NY. DF and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Isabella. She was born on St Patty's Day, 2009! S...More

Helpful Tips

How Has Your Marriage Changed?
I'm a veteran mommy...been doing it for 15 years now. But I have a few newbie mommy friends who struggle with how their marriage has ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.