Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I packed away.....
jlc78 posted:
most of DD's cloth diapers this afternoon. OMG! I can't believe I don't have any children in diapers full time anymore!

I just want to stick out my tongue to all of the people that made comments to me about having 2 kids in diapers at the same time. Ha!ha!ha! I only had 2 in diapers at the same time for 11 months. And changed diapers for a total of 3 years between the 2 kids. Not too bad if you ask me!
Me (31) DH (33) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

MontanaMama2009 responded:
like I said to you on FB, I cant bring myself to do the same...
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

jlc78 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
lol, Kim! I needed room for all the new panties I bought her..... ;)
Me (31) DH (33) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

MontanaMama2009 replied to jlc78's response:
Nanny bought Nettie some new panties, and then cut up some bathroom towels into thirds (length-wise), and sewed in a strip of absorbent material in case of boo-boos.

They work GREAT!

I had purchased a set of 3 training pants, but they were the generic pink with flowers.

Nanny bought Clifford and Elmo and ones with characters...which nettie like sbetter.
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Alicia-29 DH-28 DD-6-2-08 DS-11-08-09 We loosely follow attachment parenting and I love it! We live in southern Vermont where we are always outside pl...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.