Skip to content
Goat milk soap
sarahann1978 posted:
There is a lady near where I live that makes and sells goats milk soap. My boss uses her products regularly. I was hesitant to try them because every goat that I have ever been around smells horrible so I couldn't image that a beauty product made out of the stuff would smell good either. For Christmas my boss gave me some shea butter cream from the lady, and it has been fabulous. So this weekend at the local gardeners market I picked up some the goat milk bar soap. The lady uses all natural oils and things in the soap and the one I bought is green tea/lemon scent. I used it in the shower this morning and it was amazing! And is DOES NOT smell like a rank old goat!

I only bought one small trial bar, but if it continues to work well I am going to switch permanently the the all natural soap. I may use it on DS too.
Sarah (31), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

NicoleCoy01 responded:
I have used goats milk soap and lotions many times and they are all wonderful. My mom has goats and she actually milks them and they drink the milk. She really wants to start making her own soaps and lotions but doesn't have the time just yet, next year she says.
Me-Nicole (27) Hubby-David (28) Our little beauty Savana (15.5 months born 02-03-09)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Living in the desert with a husband, a toddler, and a black lab.

Helpful Tips

Natural Cleaning Products
VINEGAR: Mix 1 part water to 1 part vinegar. Works as a natural deodorizer AND disinfectant! Safe on most surfaces and incredibly ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.