Skip to content
7th Generation Training Pants
gemini5324 posted:
They are so wonderful! I just bought a 4 pack on Diapers.com because I was really unhappy with the quality of the Target brand. The 7th Generation ones are chlorine free, and are incredibly absorbent. Also, DD was able to take off her pull ups & the Target brand training pants herself. These are thick, almost like cloth and are very sturdy.

I know they aren't as good as cloth diapering, but I was really impressed with the quality of these. I just thought I would pass on the info. They make chlorine free diapers as well & I wish I had discovered them sooner.
Megan, Kevin, Gabe & Lindy! TTC 3!

leftcoastgirl responded:
Hmmm - I'll have to give these a try when DD switches to training pants. I tried the diapers when she was a newborn and didn't like them as much as Pampers. Will have to give them a second chance!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old from Albany, NY. DF and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Isabella. She was born on St Patty's Day, 2009! S...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.