Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help crayons? (APO 1st year and 18M)
sarahann1978 posted:
So I need some advice: How do I get crayon off my walls?

I guess I'm going to have to put the crayons away in between supervised coloring time because DS went on a frenzy this morning while I was loading the dish washer.

Thanks for your input!
Sarah (31), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

MontanaMama2009 responded:
I've heard that Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser works...but I've always just used water and a wash rag and some elbow grease! If the walls are white, use a white wash rag. If they're a dark-colored wall, use a dark-colored wash rag.

Good luck!
Me, DH of 16 years, DD1 (15yo), DD2 (10yo), DD3 (nearly 2), a labrador, a tabby cat, a lop-eared bunny, and goldfish! Life is grand! http://daisyheadmamas.blogspot.com/

sarahann1978 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
I tried scrubbing with a little dawn dish soap and it's not coming off that well, the walls are textured so it sticks down in the groove parts. I am going to pick up one of those magic erasers when I drop of DS at daycare. I hope it comes off!

mel07430 replied to sarahann1978's response:
Magic Eraser!! It is awesome!

sarahann1978 replied to mel07430's response:
Yes thank you, I got one and it worked wonderfully!

Now my bedroom wall and door don't look like they were taken from the set of Elmo's World!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old from Albany, NY. DF and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Isabella. She was born on St Patty's Day, 2009! S...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Cleaning Products
VINEGAR: Mix 1 part water to 1 part vinegar. Works as a natural deodorizer AND disinfectant! Safe on most surfaces and incredibly ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.