Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
holy crow, I'm, back!!!
wxbuny posted:
Well after almost a year without my computer I am back!!! I finally have my computer back and can't wait to have updates!!! Kaidyn in 2 1/2 and just too smart and independent! She has been potty-trained for almost a year (I can't believe that!!!) She still wears a diaper at night but has started waking up to pee! She is skiing this year and can already turn both ways on our bunny slope! Gabriel is nearly 15 months and is still a tiny man. He had a bodha- belly but is a little short guy. He is talking but not often. He will pull a word out and surprise up occasionally like one day he brought me his boots and said clearly "outside", needless to say I was SHOCKED!! lol! How are all your LO's? I missed this board so much! How are all of you?? Are there any major safety concerns I missed??
Alicia

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Name is Aubrey, I just had my first child, Bradley James, on 11/13/2010. I am 21 years old, not married, but I've been with Bradleys father for...More

Helpful Tips

And They Slept Happily Ever After (By Johnson's)
I really liked this site. I forget sometimes that it would be SO relaxing to have a warm, soothing bath, then a calm, warming nighttime ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.