Skip to content
oral cancer
Anon_227575 posted:
I think I have oral cancer, what type of doctor or dentist do I need to contact to have this checked?
worn1 responded:
your dentist should be checking for any changes in your mouth and lymph nodes by looking and feeling inside your mouth and your neck under your jaw. IF there is a change he will refer you to a specialist. This is another reason to visit your dentist at least once a year. My husband ignored the dentist and now has been diagnosed with oral cancer stage 3. For those who have loved ones who refuse to go to the dentist keep on nagging. At some point they will tire of your nagging and go to the dentist to stop the nagging.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer in 5/2010 Underwent a left radical neck dissection to remove 37 cancerous/qeustionable lymph nodes and a thyroidectomy...More

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

stay alert and informed
am 45 yrs old and have had my entire large intestine and rectum removed in 96.this resulted from a hereditary trait i recieved from my mom ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful