Skip to content
I just had laser gum surgery (LANAP)?
Dianalc1 posted:
Has anyone else had LANAP and what was your experience like? I've had a lot of trouble finding any information online from patients only from dentists.

LANAP1 responded:
try to google" patient reviews of LANAP" or google "Laser Periodontists reviews" and you will find independent non dentist independent reviews.

Dianalc1 replied to LANAP1's response:
Thanks for the response but I've googled this like crazy and I haven't found more than one other person whose had this except one from two years ago. There must be people out there who have tried this ?!

LANAP1 replied to Dianalc1's response:
try looking up www.drgums.com and look for the independent, unbiased "testimonials"

ggod luck!

An_258456 responded:
4 years later I am experiencing the same problem, with no information. If you had this done yourself, could you please let me know if you would consider this a successful proced

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website