Skip to content
A Sad Farewell and Very Happy Introduction!
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
I have had a great time moderating the Oral Health Community with the extremely insightful Dr. Kaufman and, of course, you amazing members! Changes are good though and create healthy growing environments, so I am more than excited to introduce you all to your newest moderator, Andie!

She is one of my dearest friends, so I KNOW that you are all in good hands and will not only find assistance and helpful tips, but also have fun!

Please take a moment to welcome Andie to the community.

Thank you for everything and keep those beautiful smiles!
Amelia
Best Wishes!
Amelia

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Everyone!

Thanks to Amelia for the nice introduction and hello to all of you out there in Oral Health world!

I've heard great things about the Oral Health Community and our wonderful expert. I'm really looking forward to getting to know each of you and supporting the community in any way I can.

Amelia's shoes will be hard to fill, as I know what a caring and thoughtful person she is...but I will do my best. I just want to see those awesome smiles that you all are working on.

Take care, and I shall see you soon out in the community! Just let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

~Andie

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website