Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I swallowed my lower tooth crown.
swoosh1065 posted:
On sat 5/7/11 i swallowed a loose tooth crown. How long does it take to pass through my intestine.

Steven_from_Texas responded:
Let us know. Should be out by now.

PuckVader responded:
Hey Swoosh, I just finally found my crown.....had to wait 10 days !! I was going to give up last night, but at $1k to replace, I thought I'd stick w/ it for one more damn day. Hooray, right decision ! I'm a real regular twice a day pooper, so thought it'd come out in a couple days tops, I was wrong. It's gross, but it'll finally come out, don't give up. Mine's soaking in bleach right now, looks pretty good for being inside me for 10 days ! I'll be laughing about this for some time, you will too, eventually.

ecliny replied to PuckVader's response:
Puck...
So I still have hope? I swallowed mine on Weds. night. This is my 5th day. I was about to give up.
Ed

ecliny replied to PuckVader's response:
Puck,
Merry Christmas to me. It wasn't exactly in my stocking but 5 days later and I have it back...
Ed

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Bone loss in gums
If you are experiencing bone loss in the gums and their is no pathology, What can be done to stop bone loss. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website