Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help Our Experts Help YOU - PLEASE READ
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Please don't respond to this discussion. Instead, please read before you start your own new discussion to ask about your own oral health issues.

To start a new discussion, hold your cursor over the orange Post Now button on the upper right and choose 'Discussion' from the drop down menu which appears. Fill in the subject line and body of the message (you can ignore the poll part if you want) and Submit.

Most importantly, please try and include the following information:

1. What do you think it is?

2. Has it been present for a long time and, if so, how long?

3. Pain - how severe, is it chronic, does it come and go, do you wake up from the pain, is it better in the morning or night. On a scale of one to ten with ten being the worst pain imaginable where are you?

4. Location - where is the problem, is it tooth, gum, bone, lips, cheek TMJ etc.

5. Size - How big is it

If you include the above information when you post your concerns, our experts will be better able to help you find the answers you need.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

How I was cured.
How I Was Cured. By: MeWritten on April 6th, 2013 I NEVER...had a history of geographical tongue. Then suddenly, I had strange symptoms ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website