Skip to content
Joint Muscle Pain
elihigg posted:
My dentist told me I had a slight case of TMJ - he then adjusted my bite which helped slightly... 24 hrs later I was back in same shape.. The pain is above my gums (left & right upper sides) which I assume are muscles? I have pain outside of my face near the muscles AND lots of pain inside the mouth up above the gums? What is this AND what can I do to get ease the pain?? HELP!

Carlton82 responded:
elihigg - a friend of mine had TMJ and after years of dealing with alot of pain which she thought would never go away, she found an oral surgeon who has a patent-pending splint that allowed her to live pain free. Her testimonial and more information can be found on the doctor's website, www.dr.urbanek.com, or www.tmjsplint.net. I hope this helps.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website