Skip to content
slimy stuff
karen021966 posted:
For about 2 weeks every morning after I brush my teeth after about 20minutes I start to feel this stringy slimy stuff that I am able to pull out. It only seems to come after I brush and is only there for a while. It is not there all day and it doesnot return after I get it out. Would you please explain what this could be and how to get rid of it.
Thanks

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Karen,

Have you changed any of the products you're using?

I ask because I spotted this response from another member: check it out !

I hope it helps.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

karen021966 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
No I have not changed anything. I did notice that it seemed that it was gone and then it was back this morning. please help me with this. it is very gross.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to karen021966's response:
Hi Karen,

If the other member's response that I linked wasn't helpful to you, the best thing you could do is see your medical provider for a direct examination and to start exploring what this is and to get - if necessary - treatment.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Rash on lips
I just noticed a bunch of tiny white bumps on my top lip. They are white, not clear, about the size of a pin point, and don't seem like ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website