Skip to content
Root Canal
An_248209 posted:
I got a root canal 4 years ago & when the procedure was finished my dentist put a crown in. I don't visit the dentist regularly however last week (after 2 years) I decided to visit the dentist just to see if everything is okay. My dentist checked all my teeth (including the teeth I had a root canal done) and he said that everything was ok. He gave me a quick dental clean & I was done. However couple of nights ago I had steak for dinner, flossed, brushed & mouth washed my teeth & I went to bed. About 4 AM I woke up and my root canal tooth was in pain. I went to the toilet to wash my mouth and my root canal tooth felt funny. I went back to sleep woke up in the morning & the pain went. Now every time I chew/apply pressure the root canal tooth really hurts. I was hoping if anyone knew the reason why I am feeling this sudden pain on my 4 year old root canal?

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Rash on lips
I just noticed a bunch of tiny white bumps on my top lip. They are white, not clear, about the size of a pin point, and don't seem like ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website