Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Xrays... Can you direct me to where I can get answers?
Sabine48 posted:
Hi,

I've had my question concerning xrays and their use on the boards as yu know for some weeks now, at least the initial post. I am disappointed that I have not received any follow up and did not think it was out of line to inquire. My apologies if it is.

If I can get no answers on the boards, could you possibly give me some reliable links to follow up on to find the answers I seek?

Thank you for your time.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Sabine,

Your posts were fine.

Every week I gather posts for our experts (who give of their time here) and send them on to them to look in. I somehow missed your first post but have since sent both your posts on to one of our experts. I'm sure he'll be answering soon.

I am sorry I missed your first one and appreciate your patience.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Sabine48 responded:
My apologies as well, I did not mean to seem so hasty but admit I wondered about not getting a response which is why I posted again. Thank you very much Caprice.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Sabine48's response:
It's all good, Sabine, and you're very welcome.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

WebMD doesn't document EMG for diagnosing TMD
Why are WebMD's informational articles on TMD a couple of years old and don't even mention EMG? Even wikipedia calls it the most reliable ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website