Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
NEED HELP FAST MY 2 PERMANET BRIDGE CAME OFF
GP61952 posted:
THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME. I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT WORK FOR 2 YEARS NOW. MY 2 PERMANENT BRIDGE CAME LOOSE AND I HAVE NO TEETH. I TRIED TO CEMENT THEM BACK BUT I KNOW THAT I AM NOT DOING THINGS RIGHT. IS THERE SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE OUT OF MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW, I NEED HELP FAST, TODAY!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Zev Kaufman, DDS responded:
Dear GP61952:
I am sorry to hear about your problem. However, this can only be helped by a dentist.
You have several options, but you will have to do a little internet search.
First, check out local dental schools. Second, hospital based residency programs. Third, local free, or reduced cost clinics.
All will have solutions for you that include sliding scale payments and can sign you up for Medicaid (public assistance).
Best of luck,
Dr. Zev Kaufman

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website