Skip to content
Angular Cheilitis?
keepyerem posted:
Hi
Since last week Ive had a cut on the corner of my mouth. It started off as two small cuts and has been scabby, and the scabs open every time I open my mouth since. These scabs are right on the corner of mouth, however I also have slight cracking on the other side. Also i noticed I had a white coated tounge and pale inner lower eyelids.
Ive had no blisters or anything which would make me think its anything else (ie cold sores). From google images I think it is angular cheilitis as it looks similar to what Ive found and not cold sores. A picture of my condition is below.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34nr3bp&s=6
Anyone care to offer advice?

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website