Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby teeth literally flying apart
Th3momof2 posted:
My 11 year old daughter has recently lost 3 baby teeth naturally. She put one of them on her desk, to wait for the Tooth Fairy. The next morning, she could only find half the tooth. I just chalked it up to "the tooth must have been cracked already." Two days later, she lost a second tooth while getting ready for school. I placed the tooth on the end table and just hours later one half was still where I placed it and the other half was 3 feet away, on the couch. Then last night, she lost a molar. I put it in an enclosed space and waited...sure enough I heard a pop sound and the tooth had, once again, broken in half! What would cause this to happen?!?!?!

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Bone loss in gums
If you are experiencing bone loss in the gums and their is no pathology, What can be done to stop bone loss. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website