Skip to content
Tongue issue
An_250304 posted:
I'm looking for some help/advise. I don't know if while I'm sleeping I'm forcing my tongue into the small gap between my upper and lower teeth in the front or what. For the past almost month now I have had probably about an inch of the front of my tongue is numb and tingling kind of like I burnt it. It is slightly white. It is driving me nuts. I'm trying to figure out what it is.. Also I have a couple of faint little white lines, some tiny white faint circles on my tongue.. Anyone have any ideas of what the heck is going on?? Any help is appreciated.. Thank you

ashler responded:
tiny white faint circles on tongue sounds like a geographic tongue. what does your ENT doctor says?

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website