Skip to content
Correcting Horizontally Grown Canine Teeth Problem in Pre_Teens / Teens
An_250528 posted:
My daughter is 12, one of the dental x-rays recently revealed that she has a horizontally grown canine and that her baby tooth has still not fallen. Our Dentist recommended baby tooth extraction and a orthodontic treatment / procedure to attach and pull the horizontal teeth to the right place. Understand that this is a very time consuming process. Wondering if anyone has had their kids go thru this procedure recently in US and how hard / easy the process is... also, looking for some good orthodontic references in US, specifically in northern california. Any good information you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website