Skip to content
Tongue - no one can diagnose. help, please!
peterholt1 posted:
I'll keep this as short as I can. Had H Pylori back in Jan. Took the triple therapy and eradicated the infection. Since that time I've had tiny white sport/bitter taste in my mouth.

Gastroenterologist gave my Nystatin. That didn't resolve it.

Dentist says it's not geographic tongue as there are not smooth areas.

ENT took swab and said no fungus (candida). He gave me Peridex. Still not resolved.

Pulmonologist ordered CT scan of sinuses and the radiologist reported mild thickening on the sinus cavities.

I've tried it all. tongue scraping. violeta genciana. Peroxide. Salt water rinse. Sinus rinse. I can't get rid of it. I've even heard of people saying pines nuts cause this (I don't eat them though!) Can anyone shed any light on this.

I've attached a picture.

peterholt1 responded:
sorry, the picture didn't add...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33a4583&s=5

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Rash on lips
I just noticed a bunch of tiny white bumps on my top lip. They are white, not clear, about the size of a pin point, and don't seem like ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website