Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question about aftermath of wisdom teeth removal
AshleyYoung007 posted:
Please help! On friday i had all four wisdom teeth removed. By monday i was in immense pain and was diagnosed with dry socket in both bottom extraction sites. I have been treating it and all along since the removal, my bottom left jaw has been significantly more swollen than my right side. Now since the swelling has gone down i noticed a hard buldge in my cheek on the bottom left. I am worried. I don't go back in to see my oral surgeon until monday, and i am in imense pain. I was able to get a perscription for the pain until then. I just want to know what this hard lump in my cheek is???? Insight is much appriciated.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website