Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
growth under my tongue
jmorrow25 posted:
yesterday it felt like i had something stuck under my tongue so i looked at it and saw a small growth and just figured it was a blister and left it alone. well, today it was still bothering me and, figuring it was a blister, i decided to pop it (not my brightest idea apparently). so, it's not a blister. i poked it several times with a needle and nothing came it. it's more like a fatty deposit or something. it's a clearish white color and a round, bump-like shape. i am very concerned that i have angered the cancer gods by poking this thing and would like to know if anyone has any clue what it might be. it grew in only one day which is why i thought it was a blister at first. here is an address where i have uploaded a picture of it:

http://www.webcashreview.com/whitething.jpg

about me: i'm 28, male, smoke 1 pack a day, drink socially, have very bad teeth

daily meds: paxil, buspar, zyrtec

i have no insurance right now and can't afford to go to the doctor, otherwise i would. i know that you'll likely tell me to go have i checked out, but that's not an option right now, and i was really just hoping that someone might have an idea of what it is from what i've described and if i did something really bad by poking it. on the plus side, it actually does bother me a lot less since i poked it, like it relieved some pressure or something. thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to offer me.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

How I was cured.
How I Was Cured. By: MeWritten on April 6th, 2013 I NEVER...had a history of geographical tongue. Then suddenly, I had strange symptoms ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website