Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Swollen lips
An_252257 posted:
Hi my lips are red, swollen, itching, and tingling, the skin is peeling cracking off them I have to keep lip balm on them this has been happening since I was a child, I took a trip to the Bahamas and they were the worse I've seen they, my lips had swollen bye the third day on the trip, when I got back home it was a yellow crust on them for a couple of days when I woke up, they were fire red, tingling, itching, and a rash on them I could barely open my month

Eve9133 responded:
This sounds very similar to something I have. I went to the dermatologist about this problem and he gave me a sample of Triple Paste AF. It made everything go away in a few days (I would sleep with it spread around the outer border of my lips (especially the corners). I also got more picky when selecting brands of lip balm.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website