Skip to content
Lanap
blueyedndn52 posted:
I posted 5 years ago before I had the Lanap procedure done. Thought I would undate. Posted under the name blueyedndn52. My dentist suggested instead of bonding my teeth together I should get braces to stabilize. I did and it prolong getting the procedure done by a year and 4 months. It is true there is hardly any pain associated but some soreness. However being on a liquid diet for a few weeks and not chewing proved to be kinda hard to do. I went in every 3 months for the past 3 years for a cleaning. Got good reports. My teeth have tightened up a lot. And new bone is growing. However there were problems with some of my pockets. I still had pockets that were at 10 and not getting better with other pockets were getting better. Now my dentist wants to do the procedure again. With the cost involved I am unsure about doing it again. Now to complicate things even more my dentist's wife has taken over the office and they decided to drop my insurance. She said they would give me a 15% disccount, which I never got, and she would call my insurance company to find out how much they would pay. She has not done that to date. I canceled my appointment untill she finds out how much this is going to cost me. That was 2 months ago and they will not call me back. I am in a dilema and don't know what to do. Thanks to all who posted before.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website