Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    oral health
    sfonseca7 posted:
    I have RA. I get Cimzia shots(biologic drug) and Methotrexate(chemo drug). Just some background....

    My mouth is burning ... my Tung is burning. my gums ach .. most of my teeth hurt. My big problem starts with one tooth ..grows from a throbbing pain to a full blown cellulitis (infection of soft tissue) emergency room .. intervenes antibiotic. 2nd time it happened. to doctor for oral antibiotic before it distorted the side of my face with swelling and intense pain. 3rd time now same tooth ..same throbbing pain. Going to a dentist today. Maybe it's just a bad tooth not RA or effects of Medicine. When you're in pain you want it to stop ...guess it's important to find out the reason for the pain so the doctor knows how to treat it. . Some times I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round. Thanks for listening to me ramble on. Can anyone out there relate?

    Helpful Tips

    sinus trouble in my teeth
    need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 19 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website