Skip to content
yellow teeth
cherylpurple posted:
Are there any specific reasons that my sons teeth have turned dramatically yellow in less than 4 months? He is under quite a bit of stress. He doesn't smoke or do drugs. His allergist seems to think he is dairy/lactose intolerant, can the lack of calcium be causing this? He does not drink coffee either. Please help.

plazadental responded:
I think the most common cause for yellow teeth in child can be bad brushing and flossing habbit. However there might be another cause too like lack of Antibiotics or iron supplements. Rarely, serious conditions like heart disease or hepatitis will also cause a yellowing of the teeth. I think you should consult your dentist to ensure there are no serious or chronic underlying conditions

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website