Skip to content
Hard lump on my left cheek ,2 months after wisdom teeth extraction
An_253387 posted:
I had an op on 3rd on July with extracting all 4 wisdom tooth. After a lot of swelling and pain 2 weeks later everything went back to normal. On 9th of August a hard lump on the left cheek appeared, I had panoramic which showed nothing on the teeth or jaws, I had an ultrasound which showed it was 3 cm and had fluid or blood in it. I am still taking antibiotics for 10 days now it doesn't get any better its really hard and i am in pain. The doc said to wait or it to go away What should I do? I am really scared.

plazadental responded:
Don't be much worried about it though I can understand how annoying it would be. One of my friends has recently removed them as they are just a simple fatty deposit. Go to a doctor or dermatologist to have it looked as though.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Rash on lips
I just noticed a bunch of tiny white bumps on my top lip. They are white, not clear, about the size of a pin point, and don't seem like ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website