Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
having problems with my tooth.
An_254361 posted:
hello community!! Pls want u al come tu my aid by helping me find a lasting solution tu my toothache problems.am been 4strated ve'ing pains with my last teeth and the gum[just in between the last teeth nd gum>dis happens wit me last four month ago and now for the past two days ago it started again.first it was @ the left side of mouth but now @ the right side.please help me.I use's Oral B pro-expert toothpaste. {Solution's}please.I have been diected to use touche and go which I did but yet I do not feel any change's, first time when it happen to me was ask to use mouth rise and it works but this time want lasting solutions that why visited site for help and want to believe as i have share this with you all my problems are going to have solutions.thanks to you all as you help me.may you all be in good health in JS name.amen.lookup for faourable response/help from all of you.the health community family.bye for now....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website