Skip to content
Oral Sex and allergic reaction
An_256690 posted:
I have oral sex with my husband and a few different times my mouth would react as if I was allergic to something. I have accused him of cheating and he denies this and truly doesn't give me any other sign or reason to think this. But my mouth says different, almost like a latex allergic reaction, my palate, tongue and parts of my lips swell slightly and sort of itch. I am wondering if he has diabetes and when he sweats if it can give me a reaction when I give him oral sex when he hasn't showered. A few times this penis had a different smell and taste, not sure what to think. Please help me understand what other possibilities could cause this kind of reaction, and him not cheating or the worst case to found out he is.

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website