Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
herpes
An_258071 posted:
I havent kissed any one in about 2 months, but i started to get little red dots on the inside part of my lower lip also im starting to get white dots on the outside part of the lips, also my tounge is kinda white with little white dots. Is this aids herpes or std?

Please help!!

Take the Poll

What does this mean i have, is it normal?
  • what does this mean?
  • is it anything serious?
vote
View Poll Results

atti_editor responded:
Are these dots painful at all? Here are some of the common symptoms of oral herpes. How long have you had these symptoms? Does anyone that you have kissed or been intimate with have history of an STD? If so, it would be best that you speak with your doctor about the possibility and get tested so that any available treatment can begin. If not, why do you think this may be STD related? This could be something totally unrelated that your doctor can take a look at and diagnose. Please let us know how you are doing.

tony173 replied to atti_editor's response:
I got the bumps like around 4 days ago but the bumps in my mouth are not painful but the little white one on my lips kinda hurt i do not think the person i kissed has anything with herpes but i been stressing alot because ive been thinking about what i have on my lips, do you think this is serious or is the bumps on my lups just achne, and are the one in my mouth just something else

atti_editor replied to tony173's response:
There's no way to know what is causing these bumps through an internet forum. Do you still speak with the last person that you kissed? If you don't want to see your doctor for a diagnosis and treatment, would you feel comfortable asking if they have any history of having an STD?

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Rash on lips
I just noticed a bunch of tiny white bumps on my top lip. They are white, not clear, about the size of a pin point, and don't seem like ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website