Skip to content
I want to smile again
iwant2smile posted:
I have had so much dental work i have been to a bad dentist he broke a root canal file off in my gum and told me it would be fine. He was giving me good prices beacause he was just starting his practice and i trusted him it would not ever bother me he said it was titanium and my body would not reject it . Then a couple years later my gum started hurting right where that file broke and then some crowns that he did come off he drilled the holes in my teeth so big my teeth cracked and i lost those teeth had to pull them and get bridges then i was suffering from major depression had two deaths in my family less than a year apart and did not take care of my teeth until i was to a point were i wanted to live again and have a life and now my teeth are to bad to fix. I can't afford US dental prices dose anybody know a good dentist in Mexico i want to get the all on 4 dental implants upper and lower

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Rash on lips
I just noticed a bunch of tiny white bumps on my top lip. They are white, not clear, about the size of a pin point, and don't seem like ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website