Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Denture help
    heartship posted:
    My dad (90 years old) had new dentures made in boca raton florida.
    The new set was just not comfortable and was causing him to cut his mouth when chewing food.The set he was replacing never had this problem and were always comfortable.The dentist will not adjust them anymore after 8 tries and now wants the dentures back and will refund $1400.00 of the 1800 back.
    I am sure that the lab fee to the dentist was 400 and the dentist just doesnt want to be any money out of pocket.
    we did not ask for a special price and paid the dr what he wanted. I believe that we should receive the full price back as the job was not done properly.
    I am sure that the lab is at fault and the dr should take it up with them.
    I am trying to be reasonable about this but they are forcing me to contact the ADA, BBB, make comments on as many social sites as possible and then visit small claims court.
    Do you believe i am being unreasonable here?

    Helpful Tips

    sinus trouble in my teeth
    need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 19 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website