Skip to content
Denture help
heartship posted:
My dad (90 years old) had new dentures made in boca raton florida.
The new set was just not comfortable and was causing him to cut his mouth when chewing food.The set he was replacing never had this problem and were always comfortable.The dentist will not adjust them anymore after 8 tries and now wants the dentures back and will refund $1400.00 of the 1800 back.
I am sure that the lab fee to the dentist was 400 and the dentist just doesnt want to be any money out of pocket.
we did not ask for a special price and paid the dr what he wanted. I believe that we should receive the full price back as the job was not done properly.
I am sure that the lab is at fault and the dr should take it up with them.
I am trying to be reasonable about this but they are forcing me to contact the ADA, BBB, make comments on as many social sites as possible and then visit small claims court.
Do you believe i am being unreasonable here?

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

Dentures and implantsExpert
Technically speaking, a denture is any prosthetic use to replace a partial, or a complete dentition. It can be fixed (permanent), such as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website