Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tip of Tongue Numb and Dry Mouth
An_224372 posted:
The tip of my tongue feels sore and numb, and the inside of my mouth along my teeth and gums is getting dry & sticking to my teeth/gums.

This has been going on for about a month. I have no allergies, no tooth or gum problems, don't smoke, nothing. In good health. On medication for anxiety but have been for years with no side effects.

What is the cause?

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon_37215,

Try to think of any changes that you have made in your daily life over the past month. Then, I would speak to your doctor about this and hopefully he/she can do a physical assessment to find what may be the cause to this reaction. Good Luck!
Best Wishes! Amelia

Featuring Experts

For almost two decades, Dr. Zev Kaufman, has been known in the dental community as "the dentist's dentist." Graduating with honors and a...More

Helpful Tips

sinus trouble in my teeth
need info on sinus that have gotten into my teeth i went to the dentist this week and my dentist told me about this and i have never heard ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website