Skip to content
American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Zev Kaufman, DDS posted:
This is the website for the American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology. The Oral Pathologist is the most qulified dentist to look at diseases of the oral cavity. In dentistry, if a lesion (any kind of sore) persists for over two weeks, professional examination and diagnosis is necessary. Your general/family/cosmetic dentist or any other dental specialist can look at your problem first and refer you out to a Pathologist if there is any doubt about the diagnosis.
Was this Helpful?
15 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

How I was cured.
How I Was Cured. By: MeWritten on April 6th, 2013 I NEVER...had a history of geographical tongue. Then suddenly, I had strange symptoms ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website