Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

If you have had an organ transplant then you may want to also become a member of these communities if they are applicable to your condition to share your experience:
Diabetes and Kidney Community
Kidney Disorders Community
WebMD Diabetes Community
WebMD Hepatitis Community
WebMD Heart Disease Community
Hello Lurkers! :)
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
I was just wondering how many lurkers are on this exchange? WebMD wants to know more about you. Come out, come out, where ever you are!

OLDTIFF47 responded:
TIFF CHECKS IN OFTEN....

TIFF

MrsCora01 responded:
Not a lurker, but not posting as often as I used to. I've got a couple of projects on the go right now. I'll try to find more interesting stuff and articles to post.

Tiff, if you don't mind my asking, have you had a transplant or are worried about requiring one? Do you know someone who has received or donated an organ?

Cora

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks Ladies!

It is nice to know you are around.

OLDTIFF47 replied to MrsCora01's response:
NO TP HERE AND IT HAS NEVER COME UP....I DO HAVE A STAGE 4 LIVER BUT A VERY GOOD ONE...

THERE IS EVEN A CHANCE THAT LIVER COULD GET BETTER SINCE CLEARING HCV 10 YEARS AGO..20%....I AM JUST GREAT THE WAY I AM....

MOW A 6 ACRE YARD...CLEAN A LARGE HOME WE HAVE AND AM GOOD....

TIFF

OLDTIFF47 replied to MrsCora01's response:
I HOPE IT IS OK I COME AND POST HERE...

TIFF

MrsCora01 replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
Of course! To be honest, the more folks that take an interest in organ transplants/donation the better. Even better if they (you) pass on what they learn.

All are welcome.

Cora

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was recently informed that my brother has been on dialysis for his kidney's, we haven't talked in 15+ yrs. So now i'm trying to find inf...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!