Skip to content

Announcements

If you have had an organ transplant then you may want to also become a member of these communities if they are applicable to your condition to share your experience:
Diabetes and Kidney Community
Kidney Disorders Community
WebMD Diabetes Community
WebMD Hepatitis Community
WebMD Heart Disease Community
Hello Lurkers! :)
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
I was just wondering how many lurkers are on this exchange? WebMD wants to know more about you. Come out, come out, where ever you are!

OLDTIFF47 responded:
TIFF CHECKS IN OFTEN....

TIFF

MrsCora01 responded:
Not a lurker, but not posting as often as I used to. I've got a couple of projects on the go right now. I'll try to find more interesting stuff and articles to post.

Tiff, if you don't mind my asking, have you had a transplant or are worried about requiring one? Do you know someone who has received or donated an organ?

Cora

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks Ladies!

It is nice to know you are around.

OLDTIFF47 replied to MrsCora01's response:
NO TP HERE AND IT HAS NEVER COME UP....I DO HAVE A STAGE 4 LIVER BUT A VERY GOOD ONE...

THERE IS EVEN A CHANCE THAT LIVER COULD GET BETTER SINCE CLEARING HCV 10 YEARS AGO..20%....I AM JUST GREAT THE WAY I AM....

MOW A 6 ACRE YARD...CLEAN A LARGE HOME WE HAVE AND AM GOOD....

TIFF

OLDTIFF47 replied to MrsCora01's response:
I HOPE IT IS OK I COME AND POST HERE...

TIFF

MrsCora01 replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
Of course! To be honest, the more folks that take an interest in organ transplants/donation the better. Even better if they (you) pass on what they learn.

All are welcome.

Cora

Spotlight: Member Stories

19 years out: post kidney transplant,Diabetic,triple by pass on heart,every side effect from diabetes are present and getting very hard to deal with. ...More

Helpful Tips

Tattoos after Transplant
Hello friends I am 8 months after double transplant..Liver and Kidney. I too would like to get a tattoo. my doctors do not have an answer ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.